Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cozumel Dec. 31st-Jan 5th

Fish under the dock. They were so beautiful and colorful!

I love these kind of pictures!

New years in Mexico!



We look like we were crazy but we actually went back to our room around 10:30pm and then we were going to come back out when it was midnight but we fell asleep!!



The sunsets were amazing!





I wanted to have one of these while I was there so bad! And I did!! YUM!

Chankanaab State park.
This is where we went scuba diving.









This was the salad we got at a restaurant that we had to make reservations for at the resort. They were good just not much to them!!




Relaxing on the beach on the other side of the island!


I love hammocks

The waves were huge, the sand was soft, the weather was warm...It was wonderful!!

No comments: