Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just me and my husband camping!

So Tucker and I had this great idea to ride up the mountain on the 4-wheelers camp and then pack up again go further and camp again. This idea got shot down within the first 30 minutes of our ride!!!! We got up to Webster pass and it started to snow (yeah, no joke. It's July and it started to snow). So... we decided to make a fire to see if it would pass. Tucker got it started then went to find more wood. Meanwhile, I'm keeping it going blowing on it and such. Then the wind whips the fire around and it comes up in my face and singes my eyelashes and gave me more bangs. I had to pat it out!!!! aaahhhh!!! so the storm wasn't passing so we decided to set up the tent and camp here. The wind is crazy and we can get the poles to stay. One flys up and hits Tucker in the shin, then he turned around and a pole came and hit him in the mouth. I was mad that the tent was flying away and I didn't know he got hit in the face. So I went over to him and was like "Tucker you have to hold the pole!" His reponse was "I got hit in the face, and look, I lost a tooth!" I looked at his mouth, blood all over, and said, "honey, two of you teeth are chipped not just one and you have a huge blood blister!!" Anyway, the pictures of the event are below!!! We decided to just ride the next day and then go home. We had our fill!!!! It was fun but more than that is makes for a good story!!!












The tent that caused this...










A Marmet!

These goats were so amazing walking on the cliffs!!! The baby was cute too!








This place was so beautiful! You can't even imagine!!


An old mine! I love exploring!




This was a little cabin on top of the mountain that anyone can stay in at anytime!! It's pretty cool!


This is the inside of another cabin on the other side of the mountain going into Breckinridge!! This one was nicer that the other one!

There's a book that says use what you need and leave what you can and enjoy!! I thought that was pretty cool!!!




Gorgeous!

He's gorgeous too!!!


Didn't mean to have to jeep in the picture but it's still a cool picture!





I'm pretty sure that's indian paint or indian sage brush and my mom loves it!!!






I love Colorado!!!!!

No comments: