Thursday, March 25, 2010

The journey begins....13 weeks






Well...I'm pregnant!!
I'm so thankful that God has blessed me and Tucker with this gift. You see... back in September I was pregnant and had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. Even though this is super common it wasn't easy for me to handle. God taught me a lot about trusting Him and His timing and from that I feel even more thankful for this new life I carry. Lord, let me be the mother you want me to be! Let this child be healthy bring glory to Your name and Your Kingdom!

As for the pregnancy...So far things have been going good. I'm lucky I guess because most people I talk to say that they were really sick when they were pregnant and I've really only been nauseous and tired. Thank the Lord I'm not throwing up!

As for the superficial aspect...I've worked out my whole life to not get fat and now I'm addicted to exercise so I guess that's sorta a good thing. However, pray that I won't be ridiculous about my body image as I get bigger..and bigger...and bigger!!!

updates will continue!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations Tucker and Cherith!!! I am SO excited for you two! You are going to be awesome parents. I'll be praying for you and the baby. Keep me posted!!!